- Panelist, “US-based Jobs Panel” YGGT X July 2021.
- Co-organizer, Geometric Group Theory without Boundaries II June 2021.
Unlike many other summer schools, our mini-course instructors are graduate students and postdocs.
- Participant, ParaDIGMS Diversity in Graduate Mathematical Sciences conference, April 2021.
- Panelist, “Gender in Mathematics” International Women’s Day Panel, Rutgers University March 2021.
- Co-organizer, Geometric Group Theory without Boundaries July 2020.
- I was a co-organizer of the Tufts Directed Reading Program in 2019–2020.
In Fall 2019, I mentored David Tu in a Directed Reading Program project;
we read Emily Riehl’s Category Theory in Context.
- I blog about math I like.